Christopher Stafford is an ex-accountant at PWC for over 10 years and then became a business owner as a real estate listing agent.
He has written two books and is now living an essentially location-free lifestyle.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Chris started in the real estate industry
- Why Chris kept setting crazy goals for himself
- How Chris started coaching real estate agents
- What is Chris’ typical work week
- How Chris takes 12 weeks a year off per year
To get a free copy of his book “Massive Abundance”