Today, we are joined by Zsófia Bányai of Myprocesses. She helps busy entrepreneurs automate and outsource their time-consuming tasks without sacrificing their profit.
Zsófia has degrees in both History and in Finance, plus corporate-world
Experience which enables her to look at business problems in a different light.
She has a strong belief that entrepreneurs should not be the employees of their company.
- In this episode, you will learn:
- Her career story’s unusual beginnings
- Her shift from working corporate to starting her own business
- Her 3-step approach to helping clients implement a 4 hour work week
- Outsourcing decision guide
- How the pandemic had impacted her business
- Entrepreneurship in Hungary
- What burnout is and how to avoid it
Thanks for tuning in, and see you in the next episode!
Free outsourcing decision guide and other freebies are available here:
Book a free consultation with Zsófia: