Peter Bjellerup is a Sweden-based executive consultant with three decades of experience in the business consulting industry.
Having worked for about 15 years at IBM, Peter brings to us his fascinating perspective about what B2B consultants actually do for their clients.
Peter has founded Brightsider, a consulting company active in helping organisations and their employees improve and succeed through:
- leadership development,
- performance management
- employee engagement
Having a Consulting Lifestyle means “being at home at the edge of your comfort zone” for him.
In this episode you will learn the following:
- Peter’s personal story
- The fact that consultants are also salespeople
- what is a consultant for a client (more than just an extra resource)
- The importance of empathic listening
- As a consultant, your employer is your distribution channel
- Why eminence is key for consultants
- Peter’s own definition of having a consulting lifestyle.
To leave a comment on the website: https://consultinglifestyle.fm/46
Consulting Lifestyle community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/546857415904152
My Instagram: @consultinglifestylepodcast
My Twitter account: @DiogeneNti
if you want to get in touch: https://calendly.com/diogene/intro