Consulting Lifestyle is a podcast mainly aimed at B2B consultants and Lizzy is a great example of a consultant who started to work as an employee and then created her own company, Bearded Eagle, with a co-founder.
Bearded Eagle today delivers management training all over the world (United States, India, etc) on the agile and scrum principles for various types of organizations (SMBs and Fortune 500 ones).
In the episode, Lizzy, also called “Your Agile Lady”, will provide us with a lot of principles of success in consulting.
I would say that for this episode you need a pen and paper to keep up with all the valuable knowledge she gives us.
You will learn about:
- Lizzy’s experience in consulting
- how she started Bearded Eagle in 2006
- what does she think about Agile principles in consulting management
- her consulting business model
- the importance of having a unique style and voice in consulting
- how to find your own balance and do something you have passion for
- how to keep your business lean and effective
- the difference between Agile and Waterfall
If you are interested in having Agile training for your organization from Bearded Eagle, you can click on the link below: