Osar Iyamu is a San Francisco-based French-Canadian entrepreneur who founded
On-Demand Experts Cloud in 2015, commonly called “OdeCloud”.
ODE stands for On-Demand Experts and it illustrates the particular way in which Osar changed his business model from a pure enterprise service to a mixture of SaaS and service model.
Throughout his career and in his business, Osar constantly used his inner creativity to make key decisions in building his team, targeting his market and reaching his goals.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Osar’s career story
- OdeCloud creation and business model
- Why his team members are “community builders”
- The importance of creativity in entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in San Francisco
- How the OdeCloud team was built