Stacey is an entrepreneur, author, and podcaster who is part of the “business failure” club.
She first delved into HR consulting and then in productivity and business coaching.
When she noticed that people were asking her how she managed to be so successful with referrals, she started to teach people how to get referrals without asking.
- How Stacey become part of the business failure club
- Why asking for a referral is against human psychology
- The real definition of a referral
- Why you need a referral plan as part of your sales strategy
- Stacey’s business model
- How the pandemic has impacted her business
www.referralsquiz.com – to assess your referral ninja-level