Jonathan Palmar is a Linkedin content creator who has lately created a few viral Linkedin videos.
While he is having a career as a certified fraud examiner, Jonathan is deploying his natural ability as a Linkedin video creator and gives back a lot to the Linkedin community.When you will hear the episode, you will think that we are longtime friends with all the laughter, but no it was really our very first conversation together!
It’s a really enjoyable conversation about using your natural talent in life and business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- how Jonathan started to work for the family business
- how his childhood experiences influence his desire for attention
- why Jonathan decided to play videos and not writing
- how he got in touch with Shay Rowbottom
- why you need to be genuine on social media
- his 90%-10% rule on Linkedin
- the importance of visualization to achieve your biggest goals
Linkedin profile of Jonathan Palmar