In my 109th episode, I had an insightful interview with Nikolaus Lang. He is the Global Advantage Practice Leader at Boston Consulting Group and one of the authors of Beyond Great: Nine Strategies for Thriving in an Era of Social Tension, Economic Nationalism, and Technological Revolution.
In addition to leading BCG’s Global Advantage practice, Nikolaus is also a core member of the Industrial Goods and Automotive practices.
We discussed the following topics:
– What qualities does a person need to possess in order to work for a consulting group?
– What are organizations paying attention to right now?
– Reasons why they wrote the book
– There are 3 types of themes that create a new reality for companies:
1) Social Tension
2) Economic Nationalism
3) Digital Transformation
– To rethink how companies should position themselves
– How does public government play an important role in social tension?
– New mobility area explained
– What does a typical work week look like for a Global Practice Leader?
– What does having a consulting lifestyle mean to Nikolaus
Discover Nikolaus Lang at:
About the Book:
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: